- Construction: A drainage channel consists of a drain and a steel CS grating or two cast iron COC gratings.
- Material: A drainage in made of polymer concrete without edges or with steel ST edges.
- Dimensions: CS channels are available in a non-sloped version in four construction heights: 90 and 50mm for class A15, and 110 and 70m for class B125 and C250.
- In case of 1m channels it is possible to make an opening in the bottom and mount a drain connector.
- Inspection and cleaning: along the whole length of the system and through a drainage well
- Max. load class: C250
- Tightness of the system can be ensured through the application of permanently elastic, frost resistance lute.
- Installation of units: in channels must allow for 0.2% slope. Recommended slope 0.5%.
IMPORTANT: CS channels are „M” type channels according to PN-EN1433 and require an additional support in a form of a concrete apron. Channels should be installed according to CS LINEAR DRAINAGE INSTALLATION MANUAL
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface into a drain well and storm drainage network (combined sewer system) or directly to a collector situated behind the drain well.
Type “M” units – groups 1-3 of application areas with load class A15-C250 according to PN-EN 1433.
Special area of application:
Collecting and disposing storm water from circulation routes for pedestrian and bicycle traffic, green areas e.g. parks, squares, domestic areas, including domestic garages, kerb zones, shoulders not burdened with traffic, car parks or parking bays for passenger cars, etc.
- Polymer concrete channel
- Drainage well with a strainer basket
- Full end cap
- Open end cap with 110 mm PVC connector
- Cast iron or steel grating