- Construction: A drainage channel consists of a drain and a cast iron COC grating.
- Material: The drain is made of polymer concrete with steel edging strips which enable gratings to be screw fixed or with ductile cast iron edging strips which enable gratings to be snap fastened, screw fixed or installed universally (screw fixed or snap fastened or with the application of double installation method (screw and snap).
- Channels with steel or cast iron edging strips in classes A15- E600.
- Dimensions: SE.OK channels are available in a sloped version of rated (inner) width: 20cm. A slope in the channel bottom is 0.5%.
- One sequence with 0.5% slope is 20.0m long. Sloped channels of rated (inner) width 20cm are marked with the symbol SE20.OK.05.xx, where xx means subsequent channel in a sequence.
- Channels can be 0.5m long.
- At special request channels can be mitred.
- It is possible to execute channels without a slope in order to extend the drainage sequence.
- It is possible to make an opening in the channel bottom and to mount a drain connector.
- Inspection and cleaning: along the whole length of the system and through a drainage well
- Max. load class: E600
- Installation of non-sloped units: must allow for min. 0.2% slope, recommended slope 0.5%.
IMPORTANT: SE.OK channels are „M” type channels according to PN-EN1433 (require an additional support), therefore they require a concrete apron. Channels should be installed according to SE.OK LINEAR DRAINAGE INSTALLATION MANUAL.
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of roads, streets and yards into a sewerage or storm drainage network, a combined sewer system or directly to the receiver.
Type “M” units – groups 1-5 of application areas with load class A15-E600 according to PN-EN 1433, among others industrial areas of heavy traffic and high load etc.
Special area of application:
Collecting and disposing storm water from circulation routes for pedestrian and bicycle traffic, green areas e.g. parks, squares, domestic areas, including domestic garages, kerb zones, shoulders not burdened with traffic, car parks or parking bays for passenger cars, carriageways, shoulders and car parks for any type of road vehicles, areas subject to heavy loads caused by vehicular traffic e.g. ports and docks.
- Polymer concrete drain
- Cast iron grating