- Construction: A drainage channel consists of a drain and a cast iron COC grating.
- Material: The drain is made of polymer concrete with steel edging strips which enable gratings to be screwed or with ductile cast iron edging strips which enable gratings to be universally fixed (screwed or snap fastened or double fixed with screw and snap).
- Dimensions: SE channels are available in four rated (inner) widths: 10, 15, 20 and 30cm, and each width in three depths marked 00, 10, 20.
- It is possible to make an opening in the channel bottom and mount a drain connector.
- In case of channels 0.5m long with rated width 10cm (SE10.H00/10/20 /U), it is possible to connect a drainage channel of the same parameters at an angle of 90°.
- Channels of various depths (00,10, 20) can be connected with each other using a stepped connector, thus creating a cascade slope.
- Channels of nominal (inner) width 10cm are available in a sloped version. A slope in the channel bottom is 0.6%. One sequence is 20m long. Channels marked with the symbol SE10.0xx, where xx means a subsequent channel in a sequence.
- In channels SE10.005, SE10.010, SE10.015 and SE10.020 it is possible to make an opening in the bottom and mount a drain connector of PVC or PEHD DN110 or DN160.
- Sloped channels can be connected with non-sloped channels, creating sequences of a mixed slope: non-sloped SE10.L00/H00 – sloped SE10.001 to SE10.010 – non-sloped SE10.L10/H10 – sloped SE10.010 to SE10.020 – non-sloped SE10.L20/H20. In this way you can achieve a very long sequence of drainage.
- Drainage wells SE10.SB, SE15.SB and SE20.SB can make „T”, „L” and „cross” joints of sequential drainage.
- Inspection and cleaning: along the whole length of the system and through a drainage well
- Max. load class: E600
- Installation of units: in non-sloped channels, must allow for min. 0.2% slope. Recommended slope min. 0.5%.
IMPORTANT: SE channels are „M” type channels according to PN-EN1433 and require an additional support in a form of a concrete apron. Channels should be installed according to SE/SSE LINEAR DRAINAGE INSTALLATION MANUAL
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of roads, streets and yards into a drain well and sewerage or storm drainage network, a combined sewer system or directly to a collector situated behind the drain well.
Type “M” units – groups 1-5 of application areas with load class A15-E600 according to PN-EN 1433, among others industrial areas of heavy traffic and high load etc.
Special area of application:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of circulation routes for pedestrian and bicycle traffic, green areas e.g. parks, squares, domestic areas, including domestic garages, kerb zones, shoulders not burdened with traffic, car parks or parking bays for passenger cars, carriageways, shoulders and car parks for any type of road vehicles, areas subject to heavy loads caused by vehicular traffic e.g. ports and docks.
- Polymer concrete channel (sloped or non-sloped)
- Drainage well with a strainer basket
- Open end cap with PVC connector
- Full end cap
- Stepped connector
- Cast iron grating