- Construction: One-unit, solid, monolithic (channel body + grate)
- Three height versions: ME15.L00 (H=380mm), ME15.L10 (H=430mm), ME15.L20 (H=480mm)
- Material: Polymer concrete
- Inspection and cleaning: only through an inspection unit and drainage well
- Grates in inspection units and drainage wells: ductile cast iron
- Max. load class: E600 (without concrete apron), F900 (with concrete apron)
- Built-in slope: 0.0% (non-sloped units).
- Installation of units: must allow for min. 0.2% slope. Recommended slope min. 0.5%.
IMPORTANT: ME15 system should be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation manual.
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of roads, streets and yards into a drain well and storm drainage network, a combined sewer system or directly to a collector situated behind the drain well.
- Type “I” units – groups 1-5 of application areas with load class A15-E600 according to PN-EN 1433.
- Type “M” units – group 6 of application areas with load class F900 according to PN-EN 1433.
Special area of application:
Because of its monolithic construction and the application of polymer concrete, this solution has unique functional properties which enable effective water collection in most extreme operational conditions. Especially recommended areas of application of the monolithic system are areas exposed to heavy operational load positioned transversally to vehicular traffic direction.
Documents to download:
- ME15 channel
- Polymer concrete inspection drain
- Drainage well with a strainer basket
- Open end cap with PVC connector
- Full end cap
- Connector for diversion of flow
- Cast iron grating