ZT.CE tram system
- Construction: A tram set consists of drainage channels (drain and cast iron grating COC), collectors that connect the drainage sections and collect water from a rail groove, and end caps.
- Material: The channel is made of polymer concrete with four cast iron edging strips which enable gratings to be fixed universally (screwed or snap fastened or using double fixing).
- Tightness of the system can be ensured through the application of permanently elastic, frost resistance lute.
- Dimensions: CE15L/H20 channel of (inner) width: 15cm and rated depth 20.
- It is possible to make an opening ф110 or ф160 or ф200 in the channel bottom and mount a drain connector DN110 or DN160.
- A drainage well CE15.SB can be inserted into the sequence of channels, which can make „T”, „L” and „cross” joints of sequential drainage.
- Inspection and cleaning: along the whole length of the system and through a drainage well
- Max. load class: F900
IMPORTANT: CE channels are „M” type channels according to PN-EN1433 (require an additional support), therefore they require a concrete apron. Channels should be installed according to CE LINEAR DRAINAGE INSTALLATION MANUAL.
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of roads, streets and yards into a drain well and sewerage or storm drainage network, a combined sewer system or directly to a collector situated behind the drain well.
Type “M” units – group 6 of application areas with load class F900 according to PN-EN 1433, among others airports, including runways, taxi-ways, passenger and cargo aircraft parking, unloading docks, etc.
Special area of application:
Especially recommended areas of application of the CE system are areas exposed to very heavy operational load caused by vehicular traffic, e.g. roads of intensive traffic of delivery vans and lorries, runways for planes.
Documents to download:
- CE15 channel
- CE15H channel with PVC connector
- CE15T tram drain
- Drain collector
- Open end cap with PVC connector
- Full end cap
- Cast iron grating