- Construction: One-unit, solid, monolithic (apron integrated with channel body)
- Wysokość: Solid15.L20 (H=350mm), Solid20.L10 (H=370mm)
- Material: Polymer concrete
- Inspection and cleaning: along the whole length of the system and through a drainage well
- Cast iron gratings: ductile cast iron
- Max. load class: F900 (without concrete apron)
- Built-in slope: 0.0% (non-sloped units).
- Installation of units: must allow for min. 0.2% slope. Recommended slope min. 0.5%.
IMPORTANT: SOLID system should always be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation manual.
Functions of the system:
Collecting and disposing storm water from the surface of roads, streets and yards into a drain well and sewerage or storm drainage network, a combined sewer system or directly to a collector situated behind the drain well.
Type “I” units – groups 1-6 of application areas with load class A15-F900 according to PN-EN 1433.
Special area of application:
Monolithic construction, designed especially for that purpose, characterised by increased thickness of channel walls and its bottom, as well as increased to channel length (4m) added new unique features to the typical linear drainage solution. Thanks to this solution, which does not require the execution of laborious and time-consuming concrete apron installation, the time of execution of linear drainage is considerably shortened and the drainage itself can be used immediately after completion of assembly works. (It is not necessary to wait until apron concrete obtains the resistance required for commencement of exploitation). Therefore this solution is particularly recommended when time of completion of an investment project or lack of space (e.g. urban areas) determine the method of implementation of such a project. Due to its robust construction and the application of polymer concrete, an application of self-bearing system is particularly recommended in the areas heavily burdened with vehicular traffic. At least four times (according to some sources even ten times) higher abrasive resistance of polymer concrete as compared to fibre-reinforced concrete or ordinary concrete makes it unnecessary to apply cast iron frame on top of the precast unit, which consequently makes it possible to reduce the cost of this solution.
Documents to download:
- 4m polymer concrete channel
- 1m polymer concrete channel
- Drainage well with a strainer basket
- Open end cap with PVC connector
- Full end cap
- Connector for change of flow direction
- Cast iron grating